There are many incredible reasons to do #BLW for your baby:
- Develop fine motor skills
- Early exposure to allergens
- Healthy eating from day one
- Develop a healthy relationship with food
- Develop an advanced and varied taste palate
But my personal reason? It’s EASY!!!
Of course, I think about all the benefits for my child first, but I can’t deny that at the end of the day, the part that is my favorite….is that it’s easy!!! My BLW baby eats what we eat – no time wasted in the kitchen pureeing foods, storing purees, heating up purees, spoon feeding purees!
And my BLW toddler – eats what we eat too! I cook 1 healthy meal and the whole family is fed!
Healthy – check!
Easy – Check!
Happy Baby – Check!
Happy Toddler – Check!
Happy Husband – Check!
Happy Mama – Check!
Thanks for reading along!
Remember to use code BLOG10 and get 10% off your order